These are the courses in which I am currently involved:
- English 115: Honors Academic Writing
- English 332: Introduction to Folk Narrative
- English 334: Digital Storytelling
- English 432: America in Legend Online and Off
- English 531: Seminar in Narrative Studies
- English 632: Proseminar in Folklore Theory
And these are courses I am in the process of designing and imagine teaching in a context where both close and distant reading, where both computation and cogitation, feature equally in the treatment of texts.
- Introduction to Text Analytics
- What We Think When We Think about Machine Thinking
- The Spread of (Mis)Information
While I have never taught these courses as they are sketched out here, they are based on units or features of courses or workshops I have conducted.